Re: NOT and AND problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: NOT and AND problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
DELETE FROM myTable
WHERE NOT (SELECT 1 FROM item WHERE myTable.item_id = item.item_id)
AND NOT (SELECT 1 FROM ep WHERE myTable.group_id = ep.group_id);

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085