Re: autovacuum, exclude table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anibal David Acosta
Subject Re: autovacuum, exclude table
Date
List pgsql-performance

The postgres version is 9.0.4 on a Windows Server 2008 (planning to upgrade to 9.1)

Tables has insert (in bulk every 3 minutes) and delete one per day (delete records older than XX days)

There are not much additional relevant information.

Thanks!