Re: [HACKERS] Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Igor Georgiev
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
> Took a look at it, and the three buttons seem permanently greyed out in
> the download from the WinMaster project.  Wasn't sure if it was a
> configuration issue on my part, or if the code hadn't been fleshed out
yet.

All Mark's changes are included in latest code.
Also a registry template is included - winmaster.reg.
You may edit it in accordance with your instalation and add the
information to registry
The deafult profile name are stored in
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinMaster]
"DefProfile"="PostgreSQL"
Optional profiles may be used trough command line parameter.
To use the profile PostgreSQL723 stored in
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinMaster\PostgreSQL723]
execute this
winmaster PostgreSQL723