Re: Great Bridge ceases operations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Micah Yoder
Subject Re: Great Bridge ceases operations
Date
Re: Great Bridge ceases operations
List pgsql-general
On Friday 07 September 2001 08:57, you wrote:
> This kind of sad news is coming all too frequently
> now.

Yep.  I really thought Great Bridge was one of the few Open Source companies
that would really thrive, at least once the economy picks up again.  This was
a real shock.

Does that leave Red Hat the main (only?) commercial supporter of PostgreSQL?

Not that it really needs expensive support.  I'm finding that it just works.
Maybe THAT was the problem...  :-)

Best to all,
Micah

--