Re: [INTERFACES] Using mod_python apache module - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Horst Herb
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Using mod_python apache module
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Friday 03 August 2001 12:30, you wrote:
> to postgresql.  I was able to compile and run the server with only normal
> hassle as I learned how to do it.  However, so far I am unable to use
> Pygresql, and my attempt to use PoPy failed with thread issues vs
> mod_python.
>
> I sent an e-mail requesting enlightenment to the maintainer of pygresql
> (darcy@druid.net) and have recieved no reply.  I hesitate to bug him --
> don't know what the customs are.

Runs flawless here. Just downloaded pygresql 10 days ago and installed it
according to the readme.  Works like a charm right out of the box (unmodified
Mandrake 8.0 with PostgreSQL 7.1.2 compiled from tarball with default
settings and Python 2.0) - as long as using the non-DBI compliant interface.
The DBI compliant cursors are buggy.

Horst