Re: need help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ashish Karalkar
Subject Re: need help
Date
List pgsql-sql
Anyone else is using this table simulteniously?

With Regards
Ashish...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: [SQL] need help

Hi …

            Create table cdano_nya(cdano int4,nyano int4) … I created this table and then I inserted some values to this( 234576,86)…

            Now when I am updating this table .. its not updating ..query is continuously running…

            When I am stopping query its giving this message….ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request..

May I know the reason y its not running.. and I am unable to drop this table also…when I am selecting this table in pgAdmin..its strucking the pgAdmin…..

Any one can help in this

Thanks & Regards

Penchal Reddy

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from your records.