Re: Postgresql & Python 2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Postgresql & Python 2
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday 13 July 2001 14:47, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Lamar Owen writes:
> > But I will reiterate that the prebuilt binary RPMs are built for _stock_
> > RedHat (and hopefully the systems used to build the non-RedHat binaries
> > are stock, as well).

> Maybe the directory naming on the ftp site should indicate this.  For
> instance, I see v7.1-Mandrake, that's clear.  But what about the rest
> (could be the question of a user)?

Currently the tree is:
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/SRPMS
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/redhat-7.0
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/redhat-6.2
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/mandrake-8.0
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/redhat-7.1
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/mandrake-7.2
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/mandrake-7.1

Is there improvement yet to be made?  Is my structure 'upside-down'
(actually, this is the structure Marc started me on.....and I have
continued....)?
--
Lamar Owen