TODO item - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject TODO item
Date
Re: TODO item  (Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com>)
List pgsql-general
I was thinking about a par of things that I think are quite interesting for
the 7.2 release.

The first one is related to a problem I had with views and rules (permission
problem). If someone is granted insert on a view with his respective rule,
won't be able to insert a row if there is a sequence (SERIAL type), saying
that the user doesn't have permission to change the sequence.

The other is related to indexes on databases other then initiated with C
locale. The docs say that those databases don't use the indexes on sequencial
searches. Is this right?

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.