When DST occurs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject When DST occurs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how DST change times will affect a running database?

For example, if I'm running a PostgreSQL 7.1 server through a DST changeover
period, how does the database handle this?

Apparently linux automatically does some kind of update during the changeover
period, but does that transfer through to PostgreSQL?

Or would the database need to be re-started?

Or <etc> ?

Need to find out this info, but the documentation doesn't appear to mention
anything about it, and the mailing list stuff I've read just directly talk
about this.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift