Postgres 7.0.3 and ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Lars Forseth
Subject Postgres 7.0.3 and ODBC
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi!

I'm now trying to make odbc working on my SuSE 7.0 linux box. That is I want
to make a connection between Applix 4.4.1 Data and Postgres. I have tried to
use pgaccess; but this application won't correctly display our norwegians
pecial letters (i.e æøå).

But I have had no luck. I have followed the instructions in the postgres
helpfiles; for applix; I have tried iodbcadm; no luck. I have also observed
an email on one of the other postgres e-mail groups mentioning that applix 5
has problems with this!

I have also tried the driver with startoffice 5.2. No luck there either!

Has anyone made odbc on Linux work with postgres 7.0.3?

Regards Lars Forseth

Lars Forseth
http://www.uio.no/~forseth
MS WIN > /dev/null