Re: I seem to have failed some tests..;-( - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: I seem to have failed some tests..;-(
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, John Clark L. Naldoza wrote:
> I configured my postgresql distro using the following command:
>  ./configure  --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --enable-locale

> My system is running on a Dell power edge 2400 PIII w/ 256MB 36GB UW
> SCSI, Trustix 1.2 w/ the stock 2.2.17 kernel running.

Hmmmm.  Out of curiosity, do the following:
Blow out the database data tree (wherever $PGDATA points to)
When you initdb, do it as:
LC_ALL=C initdb .......

Now, when you start postmaster, start it with
LC_ALL=C postmaster

Or
LC_ALL=C pg_ctl start -D $PGDATA -p /path/to/postmaster

Then rerun regression and see if it passes.  Those test results look awfully
familiar -- particularly select_having and select_implicit.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio