Re: Fw: Missing Shared Libraries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: Fw: Missing Shared Libraries
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:11, keith wrote:
> [...]

As the root user you have added the directory name /usr/local/pgsql/lib/
as a single line to the file /etc/ld.so.conf and then run the command
ldconfig havn't you?

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--