Re: my pgsql error? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: my pgsql error?
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:38, Richard Huxton wrote:
> From: "Christopher Sawtell" <csawtell@xtra.co.nz>
>
> > Please could a kind soul help me with this.

[  ...  ]

> Note to readers: this is not a general service, I'm in a good mood ;-)
In that case, thank you very much indeed, and may the blessings of
the Deities be on you.

> For a moment I thought you could do to_char(now(),'Day DD Month YYYY'
> but you're quite right you need to rtrim() the various pieces.

Personally I think the fact that you have to do all that rtrim() stuff is
very close to being a bug. What do you think?

--
Sincerely etc.,
NAME       Christopher SawtellCELL PHONE 021 257 4451ICQ UIN    45863470EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nzCNOTES