Paradox, dbf and PostgreSQL ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Nagy
Subject Paradox, dbf and PostgreSQL ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm from Nantes, France and I've started learning PostgreSQL a few weeks ago. I've read the manual, but I'm still new,
sojust tell me if I write nonsense.

My Brother is still on winchose, and he has sent to me some *.dbf and paradox data files that he made with Delphi or
somethinglike that. I'm tempted to use them with PostgreSQL, and I guess there is something to do on these files to
readthem .
I have tried to convert them with a program called dbf2sql but nothing happened. Has anybody ever succeeded in
convertingsuch files ? If so, please tell me how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas NAGY

----
Linux-Mandrake 7.2