Re: PHP and PostgresSQL beta - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: PHP and PostgresSQL beta
Date
List pgsql-general
El Mar 06 Mar 2001 17:13, Brett W. McCoy escribió:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 ryan@paymentalliance.net wrote:
> > I know this issue has been discussed, currently I can't find the
> > resolution.  What needs to be done to the latest php release to get it
> > to successfully compile with the latest beta version of pgsql?
>
> It can't find the postgresql headers.  Did you install from RPM and not
> install the devel RPM, or perhaps the headers aren't in a standard place?

This has been discussed on this list (or the hacker list), and the problem
has been fixxed on the cvs version of php.
The problem is that there is no more a postgres.h, but I can't remember
what's the new name of that header. Anyone remembers?

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.