Re: Getting lengths of variable fields - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michelle Murrain
Subject Re: Getting lengths of variable fields
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday 05 March 2001 07:05 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Join attrelid against the OID column of pg_class ...

Um, which column?  When I look at that table, I see the following columns...

relname             | reltype | relowner | relam | relpages | reltuples |
rellongrelid | relhasindex | relisshared | relkind | relnatts | relchecks |
reltriggers | relukeys | relfkeys | relrefs | relhaspkey | relhasrules |
relacl

Thanks again!

Michelle
Michelle Murrain, Ph.D.