Re: Is this a "Stupid Question" ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: Is this a "Stupid Question" ?
Date
List pgsql-general
hmmm, not sure that this is the best way.

under linux runing "./configure --help" will show you the default instlation
paths. go to each one of them and delete.

On future instelation you can consider
using --prefix=/usr/local/priv_dir_pg_what_ever_ver

dont forget to update PATH and ld.conf

cheers
Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers