Re: USA Disaster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Norbert Zoltan Toth
Subject Re: USA Disaster
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry guys, but there are many of us on this list which has been dedicated
to postgres type of Q/A.
I know that this is a frontpage news at many places, but as far as this list
is concerned, it's a spam.
Could you please find another forum to discuss these issues?

Thanx