Re: [16+] subscription can end up in inconsistent state - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: [16+] subscription can end up in inconsistent state
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 2024-01-18 at 12:22 +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I felt the current test was simpler by using the default hba.conf to
> CREATE SUBSCRIPTION and make the change hba config only for the
> actual
> test verification REFRESH PUBLICATION.

OK, I left that part as-is. I just put the 3 tests into a SKIP block.

I also saved/restored the PGPASSWORD environment variable, and moved
down where PGPASSWORD is set slightly, which seemed a bit more clear.

Thank you. Let me know if you see any more problems.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis