Re: Going for 'all green' buildfarm results - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Going for 'all green' buildfarm results
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:

>>> What he said ... it'd depend entirely on how ugly the fixes are ;-)
>>>
>> Ok, 7.3 is out of firefly's crontab.
>>
>> I'll look into 7.4.
>>
>> LER
>
> I've taken the cheaters way out for 7.4, and turned off the perl
> stuff for now.
>
> as to HEAD, I've played with the system send/recv space parms, and
> let's see if
> that helps the stats stuff.
>
> LER

well, the changes didn't help.

I've pulled ALL the cronjobs from firefly.

consider it dead.

Since it is an outlier, it's not useful.

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893