Re: Sql performace - why soo long ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lada 'Ray' Lostak
Subject Re: Sql performace - why soo long ?
Date
List pgsql-general
> Define "latest PgSQL".  The query plans look like 7.3 or older results
> to me.  7.4 should do the IN with a hash join ...
"latest" is the last minor release, which I know worked well for us :) So, I
have "latest" from 7.3.x... I will try to upgrade to latest 7.4.x and try
all SQL's again. Thank you :)

Please, do you know if exists some 'up-to-date' doc about curret state of
planner ? I didn't found something like that.

Best regards,
Lada 'Ray' Lostak
Unreal64 Develop group
http://www.orcave.com
http://www.unreal64.net

In the 1960s you needed the power of two C64s to get a rocket
to the moon. Now you need a machine which is a vast number
of times more powerful just to run the most popular GUI.