Re: odbc install error on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: odbc install error on Windows
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Separation of the psqlODBC module is carried out from pg8.3, and it is chosen by
stackbuilder.
Please see,
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: Igor Neyman
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:47 PM
Subject: [ODBC] odbc install error on Windows

I'm trying to install 8.3.1 (binaries) on Win2003 using windows installer (msi).
I'm runnning silent install with:

ADDLOCAL=server,psql,pgadmin,psqlodbc,nls

and I'm getting error message saying, that "psqlodbc is not included in the package".

When I exclude odbc:

ADDLOCAL=server,psql,pgadmin,nls

install works fine.

Is it true that odbc was excluded from 8.3.1 Windows distribution package?
Should I change my scripts to run separate odbc install?

I didn't have this problem with 8.2: odbc was in cluded along with everything else.

Thanks in advance,
Igor