Re: Is it databases in general, SQL or Postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: Is it databases in general, SQL or Postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I have two books (1 general SQL and
1 specific for Postgre) , the documentation that comes with Postgre and
other web sources.

I have found no reference to how to structure this.

All of the references and the help I have so far received from the list
seems to be geared to data retreival. I am trying to move data, as part of
the structure,  from one permanent table to another permanent as a primary
key.

Perhaps I am attempting a database structure that SQL, by ityself, will not
support.

Bob