Program to convert from PostgreSQL to Access or view table relationships - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Werby
Subject Program to convert from PostgreSQL to Access or view table relationships
Date
List pgsql-general
I am looking for a program to convert a PostgreSQL database to Access.  I'm
not migrating to Access, I simply want an easy way to load the schema into
Access so I can get a graphical view of the table relationships which I can
print a hard copy from and make notes on for a project I've inherited.  I
have already searched on Google and the list archives at the AIMS Group.
I know I can dump the schema using "pg_dump -s", but I was hoping for a
program that could automate the conversion.  Or if there's an open source
Windows or PHP-based web application that can generate the output I want
directly from PostgreSQL that would be even better.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC