[pgadmin-support] Counter of elements (X) inside subnodes under schema nodes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject [pgadmin-support] Counter of elements (X) inside subnodes under schema nodes
Date
List pgadmin-support

OK, it is not really a bug. It’s more a feature request.

At the moment when I expand a schema in the browser, then I see nodes for collations, domains, tables, …

It would be nice to see the counter of elements under this nodes.

Functions (0), Tables (31), …

Sometimes I need manually expand nodes to see if there is something or not.

If it is already on the to-do list, then ignore this message. When you’re collecting same requests, then you can add my vote to it.

pgAdmin 4 v1.5

Desktop Runtime

Windows 10 x64 1511