Re: Difference between explain analyze and real execution time - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Artur Zając
Subject Re: Difference between explain analyze and real execution time
Date
List pgsql-performance

> I've changed default_statistics_target to 10000 and I think that is a
> reason.

> That's certainly going to cost you something, but this seems like a mighty
large slowdown, especially for a non-join query.  What datatype is te.idtr,
anyway?

Integer not null and primary key of t_positions table.

Table t_positions has about 1500000 records, table t_st about 130000
records.

Artur Zajac