Re: SRF rescan testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: SRF rescan testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> (OTOH one could make a good argument that now is the time to do it
> if we're ever gonna do it --- clients that are not schema-aware will
> be badly in need of work anyway for 7.3...)

Maybe the attisdropped column should be created and added to the
pg_attribute catalog now as well.  It would always be false, but would mean
only 1 round of mad postgres admin program hacking...  Might be able to
avoid catalog changes for a drop column implementation in 7.4...

Chris