Re: Improving Inner Join Performance

From: Andy
Subject: Re: Improving Inner Join Performance
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Frank Wiles, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Michael Glaesemann, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Pandurangan R S, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

shared_buffers = 10240
effective_cache_size = 64000
RAM on server: 1Gb.

Andy.