Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data?
Date
In response to Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general
> owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Klaver

> On that subject. I have followed this thread, but only sort of as the
> quoting your email client is doing tends to obscure the flow. I know
> for me that is making it hard to follow your ideas.
>
> Is that something that can be changed?

I use Outlook, and while it has lots of options, I can only pick one. I've
now switched to what seems to work best for plain text mailing lists, but it
looks terrible on anything else. Very annoying.

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org