Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents
Date
List pgsql-docs
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Cc: <ilkka@visiomode.com>; <pgsql-docs@postgresql.org>; "PostgreSQL Win32
port list" <pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] [DOCS] Windows CHM format for the
documents

> Dave Page wrote:
> > > I have added that to the Win32 project page:
> > >

> > pgAdmin already has the complete document set in chm format. The
> > contents files etc can be found at
> > http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/.
>
> Where is the actual CHM file at that URL?

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/pgadmin3.hhp
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/pgadmin3.hhc

Are CHM project files.

There is no CHM file, because it is compiled in Make process.
You'll have to remove few pages that are actually pgadmin's help, but it is
much easier then write it again.
Pgadmin's help is organized in the way that postgresql pages are under "pg"
subdirectory, but this is nothing that simple "find-replace" cant solve. If
You wish, I'll do that, and send You the clear postgresql project files.

Regards !