Re: CREATE OR REPLACE AGGREGATE -- NOT! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dandl
Subject Re: CREATE OR REPLACE AGGREGATE -- NOT!
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks. Much as I expected.

No, I don’t think it would be hard to do. Maybe if I ever feel a pressing need to learn how to submit a patch it might be something to start with.

Regards

David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org