Fw: Feature idea - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Ochs
Subject Fw: Feature idea
Date
List pgsql-general

You know I didn't even think about that, duh.  I was thinking of using it
inside a function where the password could be obtained on the database
server itself somehow, avoiding the need to pass any passwords from the web
 application and simplifying a rather complicated permission structure we
have where we have anonymous users that need insert rights on a whole bunch
of different schema's.

Chris