Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Lang
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job
Date
List pgsql-general
Since it seems that core is rather mature and "loves" postgresql, not too
much concern is probably neccessary.  Maybe "modify" the rules and say no
more than 50% can be in one company.  Also, maybe inform GB and others of
the policy so they don't actively pursue core to make it an issue.

Other than that, just wait and see I guess.

Also... if you are concerned about the community seeing core as "founded" or
not, maybe on one of the postgresl sites, disclose where core works if it is
a "conflict" issue... but that is a bit of an privacy infringement I'd
think.

Either way... it seems like core has the backing of this list at least... if
the backing is universal... I say it would be upto core to decide what they
feel is safe.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company