Sugestion for PostgreSQL Developer´s TEAM! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Marcio
Subject Sugestion for PostgreSQL Developer´s TEAM!
Date
Re: Sugestion for PostgreSQL Developer´s
Re: Sugestion for PostgreSQ
List pgsql-bugs
I have a sugestion for pgsql 8.2 or next versions ...
Is complicated encrypt the procedures/functions on Database like Oracle or
similar?
I sugest this because we develop ERP/MRP with complex routines and we like
hide all of this routines...this is our "business secret".
I know if we write this code in C, for example....is possible to hide. But,
we prefer pl/pgsql native.
Thank´s,

Marcio
Delphi7+postgresql 8.x