Re: where is the libpq++ ?? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Frank Lee
Subject Re: where is the libpq++ ??
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
From: "Patrick Welche" <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 12:24:29PM +0100, Maura Mathieu wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > I 've upgrade to 7.3.1 but when i try to add libpq++ interface, i don't
> > find it ??
>
> It has moved to gborg.postgresql.org - I'm trying and failing to find
> the relevant webpage. The CVS/Root is:
>
> :pserver:anonymous@gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/libpqpp

The libpqpp Project -- libpq++
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqpp/projdisplay.php

pgsql-server/src/interfaces/libpq++/:
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/libpq
++/?hideattic=0
but on "CHANGES", it notes:
"Revision 1.4, Thu Aug 22 00:15:12 2002 UTC (5 months, 1 week ago) by
scrappy
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.3: +0 -0 lines
FILE REMOVED

Okay, libpq++ is moved to GBorg, and all traces of it have been removed
from the core repository ... I haven't *moved* the libpq++ files out of the
tree, mainly as we want to keep them in place for past branches ...

Peter, I think I've covered all the files I need, and re-ran autoconf to
make
sure the configure file is in place properly ..."

And for good measure, OpenBSD's port :-):
http://www.codeninja.nl/openbsd/libpq/