tsearch2 on Synology - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Janezic
Subject tsearch2 on Synology
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using a Synology NAS and want to use the installed postgresql 8.2.5 database as backend for mediawiki 1.25.1.

The problem is that mediawiki needs tsearch2 installed, but I can’t find a solution to get tsearch2 on my NAS. There are several packages for nearly all linux distributions on the net, but I can’t find a hint for Synology. Synology uses ipkg for installing software, but the automatic search does not find any relevant packages like contrib.

Anyone an idea or even some experiances?

Thanks for response,

Dennis