Re: RHEL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sander Steffann
Subject Re: RHEL
Date
List pgsql-admin
Apologies for sending HTML mail to the list.
Here is a decent version of my message:

Hi,

> Im currently on red hat 7.3 running postgres.  Everything is running fine.
> Obviously, Im going to have to upgrade to RHEL 3 in order to receive
> updates, etc.  Does anyone know of any problems with postgres running on
> RHEL 2.1 or RHEL 3?

We run PostgreSQL on a RHEL 2.1 system without any problems here. (Hardware
is a Dell 2600 with Perc4/Di) We also run PostgreSQL on our RedHat 9
development systems without problems ('Hardware' is a VMware ESX server
running on a Dell 2600 with Perc4/Di), and since RHEL 3 is bases on RH9 I
don't expect any problems there either.

Good luck!
Sander.