PHP 4.0.4pl1 / Beta 5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitch Vincent
Subject PHP 4.0.4pl1 / Beta 5
Date
Re: PHP 4.0.4pl1 / Beta 5  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
I sure hope it gets more attention than some of the other PHP PostgreSQL
bugs.. I don't mean to trash anyone here but the pg_connect problem has been
around since 4.0.1 and has yet to be addressed. One of our programmers is
taking a look at that one but he's not been able to fix it yet.

*crosses fingers*

Is there anything stupendously broken in PG beta 4? I have it on my devel
server and don't want to have to recompile (right now at least, deadlines
are growing close) unless I stand a large chance of pulling the pin on a
grenade somewhere.

Thanks!!

-Mitch