Insert into when the type is an other table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE
Subject Insert into when the type is an other table
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I created a Tables : Create Table address (contry varchar(20), city varchar(20), zip_code integer),

                              Create Table  person (Name  varchar(20), addr address);

I would know how I can Insert Values in person table.

note that Postgres add each created table in pg_types catalog table. so, each table is considered as a data type. is this right?

thanks for your help,

Mourad