Re: PostgreSQL and AutoCad - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and AutoCad
Date
List pgsql-general
If your holy grail is the ability of using infomation to drive drawings I
have to ask if you have any idea what that could lead too?

- Design productivity would increase by factors of hundreds - perhaps
thousands.

- Information would be infinitly adaptable.

- Structure that information properly and knowedge will result.

- We would begin to realize the full potential of computing power.

Is that what you were saying??

Bob