Re: PostgresqlDataSource - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: PostgresqlDataSource
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hubert,

The datasource code is in the source for the driver. When the driver was built for production it wasn't included. You can build it yourself if you wish.

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Hubert
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:14 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] PostgresqlDataSource

Hi all,

Please,  this is the second time I am posting a message on this subject, I am new to Postgre. I am really confused by the JDBC Driver which seems to have lot of versions and each one quite different.

We use Postgre 7.1.3 , can anybody tell me what's the status and how can we use org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource in production as we need a DataSource implementation for our PoolManager. I can only find it in the development version although it is said to be supported.

Thanks fo any help

Hubert