Re: TODO question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavlo Baron
Subject Re: TODO question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce writes:
> > oops, a new patch attached: the last one wouldn't compile because of
missing
> > T_Default value I just forgot to diff-in (or out) - sorry
> >
> > rgds
> > Pavlo Baron
>
> Never mind.  I see it now. We still need to discuss it.

Is it now the right time to discuss new features? I just had stopped to bomb
you guys with my questions since you were stressed by the new release
completion.

There were some communication between Tom Lane and me about where to
implement that INSERT...DEFAULT fix - now I really don't know where to
begin. Do you possibly have an idea on how that thing can start rolling now?

rgds
Pavlo Baron