Re: [BUGS] replication_timeout not effective - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [BUGS] replication_timeout not effective
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:49 PM Dang Minh Huong wrote:
> To: Amit Kapila
> Subject: Re: [BUGS] replication_timeout not effective
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:49 PM
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your soon reply.
>
> I'm trying to set the network timeout related parameters to terminate
> it.
>
> # i've tried to set postgresql.conf's tcp_keepalives_* but not success.

I have also tried those, but they didn't work that's why I have proposed
this feature in 9.3

Please send mail on community list, others can also help you if they have
any idea for avoiding such problems.