Re: basic download and setup questions - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Afton & Ray Still
Subject Re: basic download and setup questions
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello All;
Thank you for the quick and helpful response.

Now I have a new question. I downloaded these files (win XP) and managed to
set them up, sort of. The first time I got to the stage where you have to
enter a password and user name, and I didn't read close enough. I tried to
leave the password blank because I didn't want a password and the installer
came up with something about 20 characters long and about half punctuation,
so I tried to back up. Any way, now I need to remove  this user name or at
least change the password and I don't even know what program this user is
stored in.

Any information would be greatly appreciated including the correct mailing
list, if this is the wrong one.

Thank you
Ray