Installation problem with the version 8.0.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From K.RajaSekar
Subject Installation problem with the version 8.0.2
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

I am trying to install the 8.0.2 version in windows 2000 server. After
opening the installer, I have got the welcome screen. I have selected the
Language English/English in the welcome screen and clicked the start button.
I am getting the following error.

"There is a problem with this windows installer package. A DLL required for
this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or
package vendor."

What could be the problem?. While replying to this mail, I am requesting
everyone, please send your reply to sekar@kinshiptech.com

Regards
K.RajaSekar