Re: start error - pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kanchana
Subject Re: start error - pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Tom and all,

Thanks for reply. I'm able to understand, but previously(2 to 3 weeks back)
with same machine i can able to run withour any problem. But after
recompilation, this runtime pbl areises.

Just to clear myself i'm sending the mail.

If only way is to change the kernel parameters, then i'll try and let you
all lnow if any pbl arises.

Regards,
-Kanchana