Win/Postgres ->tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Len Morgan
Subject Win/Postgres ->tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

Does anyone happen to know where I can locate a version of pgsql.tcl that
will work with v7.0.2?  I have been through several versions of 6.x with the
same pgsql.tcl file but it no longer works with the new version.  In case
you don't know, pgsql.tcl is a script that does what libpgtcl does.  It's
nice because I can just source it on Windows clients and not have to worry
(as much) about where it is located.

If this is no longer available, is there a place I can get a loadable
libpq.dll and libpqtcl.dll for WinNT that will work with v7.0.2? One that
could be loaded with a package require statement?

Thanks,

len morgan