Re: System tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Wilson
Subject Re: System tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Descriptions of the system tables can be found here:

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/catalogs.htm

Also, if you want to muddle through some PHP code, you can get phpPgAdmin
and checkout how the database and table structures are retrieved.  It's all
done with standard queries.  phpPgAdmin can be downloaded from:

http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin

-Dan