Reliable and up-to-date PostgreSQL virtual hosting suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paulo Parola
Subject Reliable and up-to-date PostgreSQL virtual hosting suggestions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am needing some advice on an ISP for a client of ours which can provide me
a reliable, flexible platform, with fast software upgrades (so for example
we are already using PostgreSQL 7.1beta in our Intranet and I would like to
have some indications of ISPs which will be providing that as soon as the
stable version is released).

Some general characteristics would be:

Support to PostgreSQL 7.1
Support to MySQL and also maybe Oracle8i
Telnet/SSH account (at least one)
Anonymous and non-anonymous FTP accounts
Apache Web Server
Multiple Domain Hosting
Dynamic module support
CGI-BIN and log file access
Unlimited POP/IMAP accounts and e-mail aliases
Majordomo, PGP.
SSL
Some e-commerce application such as Miva
PHP4.0.4
Java, Servlets, JSP
Linux RedHat 7 or AIX preferably

TIA,