Re: September 2012 commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: September 2012 commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:38 PM Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> A week ago, I wrote:
>
> > Some numbers: we got 65 patches this time, of which we rejected 4 and
> > returned 3 with feedback.  14 patches have already been committed, and
> > 13 are waiting on their respective authors.  25 patches need review,
> and
> > 6 are said to be ready for committers.
>
> A week later, numbers have changed but not by much.  We now have 66
> patches (one patch from the previous commitfest was supposed to be moved
> to this one but didn't).  Rejected patches are still 4; there are now 7
> returned with feedback.  17 are committed, and 10 are waiting on
> authors.  21 patches need review.
>
> Most of the remaining Waiting-on-author patches have seen recent
> activity, which is why I didn't close them as returned.  Authors should
> speak up soon -- there is no strict policy but I don't think I'm going
> to wait later than this Friday for some final version to be submitted
> that can be considered ready for committer.

For the Patch, Trim trailing NULL columns, I have provided the performance
data required
and completed the review. There are only few review comments which can be
addressed.
So is it possible that I complete them and mark it as "Ready For Committer"
or what else can be the way to proceed for this patch
if author doesn't respond.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.